The United Way of South Central Nebraska is targeted at advancing the common good in our local communities. Our goal is to create a better life for all, focused on the building blocks of a good life – education, income, and health. United Way of South Central Nebraska funded partners are encouraged to focus on programs and strategies that will most effectively help people gain access to educational, economic and health related opportunities. The ability to measure and communicate the results of the investments is of primary importance to the partnership.
Consideration for funding includes the following priorities of the United Way of South Central Nebraska:
- Program focus related to helping children and youth achieve their potential, promote financial stability and independence, and improving health and wellness.
- Programs which meet a well-defined community need
- Programs with measureable outcomes which are clearly defined and tracked for results
- Programs which maximize resources, coordinates efforts, and work with local partners to achieve goals
- Programs with diverse revenue support including other funding sources, volunteers, or in-kind support
- Programs not duplicated by other services/programs currently available
- Programs directed by organizations with solid administrative and fiscal oversight.
If an agency and / or program would like to apply for funding, please contact Michele or Ryan at 402-461-8412, firstname.lastname@example.org, or pick an application up at our office, 301 S Burlington Ave, Hastings, NE 68901. Applications must be received by March 1, 2017.
Leave A Comment